. Please wait...
Terms and Conditions of the Silver ounce challenge.
Your entry into this challenge is conditional on submitting a response to the quiz question before midnight on Wednesday the 6th of July on the email provided and providing the relevant permissions to contact you.
1. The prize draw is open to all readers of Fortune & Freedom who are UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Southbank Investment Research, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the quiz. Only one entry per person is permitted.
2. The quiz commences on 30/06/2022 at the moment the question is announced in the Fortune and Freedom email and will close at midnight on the 06/07/2022 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will not be considered.
3. To enter, entrants must subscribe to Fortune & Freedom and submit their answer using the link given.
4. Southbank Investment Research reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or engages in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the prize draw.
5. Southbank Investment Research accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind). All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the prize draw database of Southbank Investment Research and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Southbank Investment Research has no responsibility for any entry efforts which are not completed for any reason.
6. After the Closing Date, one entrant who successfully completed the entry process as described herein will be selected on the merit of their submission as the winner (the “successful entrant”) by Boaz Shoshan and John Butler and will be contacted by email (using the details provided at entry). The 1oz of silver is awarded conditionally upon the successful entrant’s acceptance of it. If the silver is unclaimed within 7 working days of the successful entrant being notified, the silver shall be deemed unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary successful entrant will be chosen in accordance with the process described above.
7. The 1oz of silver is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. The 1oz of silver will be delivered within 21 days of the successful entrant selection.
9. The decision of Southbank Investment Research regarding any aspect of the quiz is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. Southbank Investment Research must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, Southbank Investment Research will send the surname and county of the successful entrant and, if applicable copies of their entry, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Southbank Investment Research 2nd Floor, Crowne House, 56-58 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1UN within one month after the Closing Date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and entry being published or made available, please contact Southbank Investment Research via email here or contact our customer services department on 0203 966 4580. Their opening hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Please note that calls may be recorded and monitored to help improve our services. In such circumstances, Southbank Investment Research must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Southbank Investment Research reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. Southbank Investment Research reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. The Promoter of this prize draw is Southbank Investment Research of Crowne House, 56-58 Southwark Street, SE1 1UN, London, UK.
© Southbank Investment Research Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No 9539630. VAT No GB629 7287 94. Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Crowne House, 56-58 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1UN.
Southbank Investment Research Limited issues regulated content and publishes unregulated products and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No 706697 https://register.fca.org.uk/